Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition
Speech recognition software for clinicians
Dictate patient notes by voice
The new Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition is a ready-to-use, Click Once cloud-based desktop solution enabling the use of innovative Nuance medical speech recognition technology wherever and whenever you want.
Dragon Medical 360 | Network Edition is a complete solution offered in 22 recognition languages. The product has a server component and multiple clients that connect to the server. It is offered as a private cloud and installed on premise in a hospital network and enables you to create medical text via speech recognition in any application that you can type in – without compromise in regard to real-time recognition, recognition accuracy or the learning algorithms.
- Enables you to provide speech recognition functionality with minimum effort and time
- Supports medical report creation via front-end speech recognition
- Supports immediate correction/finalisation by the end user
- Uses advanced speech recognition features to speed up report creation: auto-texts, voice commands, navigation, etc.
- Advanced learning algorithms ensure continuously high accuracy
- Thin client support: Works on thin hardware clients with minimal hardware specs
- Virtualisation support: Works with virtualised servers, as well as Citrix environments
- Support for dictation devices from Philips, Grundig and Olympus.