Dragon Professional Individual 15 (ATW Edition)
Speech recognition software for everyone
Dictate text and control your PC by voice.
This new version of Dragon Professional Individual is designed specifically if you need to reduce using the keyboard and mouse on a computer to assist with disabilities such as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Carpel Tunnel Syndrome or assist with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and other learning difficulties. Many people who have had an Access to Work assessment use this edition.
This edition includes Dragon Professional Individual 15 software and a secondary CD containing over 890 custom built voice commands specifically for applications such as Read & Write, Inspiration and Zoomtext.
- New: Deep Learning technology improves out-of-the-box recogntion
- Voice control your Windows® applications
- Dictate, edit and format text in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook and other software
- Create custom voice commands to operate in-house applications
- Use the Natural-sounding Text-to-Speech to read back editable text for easy proofing
- Dictate into a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder and Dragon will automatically transcribe the text when you connect to your PC
- New: Compatible with Powermic III
- Includes high quality USB headset microphone
- Note: This version of Dragon does not support Roaming profiles, if you require this facility, please contact us about Dragon Professional Group
Volume Licensing offers you a lower cost of ownership for multiple copies of Dragon software. Support, upgrade assurance and training available to suit your organisation's needs.
Click here for further information.