Dragon Professional Group 15
Enterprise-ready speech recognition software
Dictate text and control your PC by voice.
This new version of Dragon Professional Group is designed specifically as an enterprise-ready speech recognition solution. It delivers high recognition accuracy with the ability to learn and adapt to a variety of accents and environments, with a next generation speech engine powered by Nuance Deep Learning technology.
This powerful solution, which provides support for Citrix virtualised environments, helps corporations work smarter and more efficiently. In conjunction with Nuance Management Center (NMC - available as a separate product) makes it easy to track usage and centrally manage licenses, user accounts and profiles, administrative settings, and custom words and commands across the enterprise.
To read about what's new in Dragon Professional Group 15, please click here to download a datasheet
To read about Dragon Professional Group 15 enhanced features, please click here to download a datasheet
- New: Deep Learning technology improves out-of-the-box recognition
- Voice control your Windows® applications
- Dictate, edit and format text in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook and other software
- Create custom voice commands to operate in-house applications
- Use the Natural-sounding Text-to-Speech to read back editable text for easy proofing
- Dictate into a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder and Dragon will automatically transcribe the text when you connect to your PC
- New: Compatible with Powermic III
- Supports Roaming profiles allowing you to use your Dragon profile on any PC
- Compatible with Nuance Management Center (NMC) for significant
cost savings and centralised license management
- Flexible volume licensing programs
- Software delivered via a download using the Nuance Network Portal
Volume Licensing offers you a lower cost of ownership for multiple copies of Dragon software. Support, upgrade assurance and training available to suit your organisation's needs.
Click here for further information.