Use of Site
This web site ("Site") is the copyright of Freedom of Speech Ltd & as such is protected under national & international law. You are not authorised to copy, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, download, modify, reuse, repost or otherwise misuse any portion of this Site without the prior written authorisation of Freedom of Speech Ltd. Use of these materials on any other web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Whilst every effort has been made during the development of this Site to ensure accuracy, the information here is provided "as is". Freedom of Speech Ltd disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability & fitness for a particular purpose, & non-infringement.
In no event shall Freedom of Speech Ltd be liable for special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the Site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
Use of Software
Your use, installation or downloading of software, promotional materials or documents (collectively referred to as "Software") from this Site indicates your acceptance of & is subject to the license terms in the Software License Agreement that accompanies or is provided with the Software. If no such Software License Agreement accompanies or is provided with the Software, then you agree that you accept a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software as is solely for your own internal business purposes in relation to your use of this Site & that your use of the Software is subject to the following provisions:
- You shall not modify, translate, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Software or make any copies of any documentation or Software (except one copy for back-up or archival purposes only);
- You shall not sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, disclose, or permit access to the Software or related documentation to any other person or entity;
- The licensor disclaims (and you accept the Software without) any & all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the software.
Freedom of Speech Ltd acknowledges all legal trademarks & they remain the property of their respective owners. The use or misuse of these trademarks, copyrights, or other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited & may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, communications regulations & statutes, & other laws, statutes &/or regulations. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorisation to use this Site automatically terminates & you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. Freedom of Speech Ltd also reserves the right to terminate your authorisation to use any services at the Site & to delete any one or more of your related accounts immediately & at any time if you breach or threaten to breach any of these Terms.
Links To Other Web Sites
Links to third party Web sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Freedom of Speech Ltd has not reviewed all of these third party sites & does not control & is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, Freedom of Speech Ltd does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Linking to This Web Site
You are free to link to, but not replicate, this Site's content as long as you abide by the following rules:
- You do not frame or otherwise create a browser or border around the content of this site
- You do not imply that Freedom of Speech Ltd is endorsing you or your products in any way
- You do not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about Freedom of Speech Ltd or our products or services on your site or otherwise.
- You do not misrepresent your or your site's relationship with Freedom of Speech Ltd
- Your site does not include content that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial
Freedom of Speech Ltd may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.