Due to our recent business expansion, we are looking for a new member of staff to join our team. Details are below. If you wish to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom of Speech Ltd have a collective experience of over 40 years installing, training and supporting speech recognition solutions & assistive technology for a wide variety of companies across the UK who want to improve their document turnaround time, staff efficiency or to enable disabled staff to operate a PC efficiently.
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team in Worthing, West Sussex.
This is a varied and exciting role, the main duties are:
- Managing the companies’ diaries for internal staff and clients.
- Despatching/ordering stock.
- Processing purchase orders and updating the companies’ order book accordingly.
- Responding to e-mails quickly and efficiently.
- Handling sales enquires and sending out information/quotations to our clients.
- Recording company statistics onto Excel spreadsheets.
- Updating client records to create a history trail on our in-house database.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with both suppliers and customers.
- Undertake projects upon request. This can be anything from product research to providing a presentation for a meeting.
- Supplying the Directors with company statistics (in Excel spreadsheet format) for monthly meetings.
- Sending documentation to clients upon request.
- General administration duties.
This roles would suit a motivated, professional person with good organisational skills and a calm manner. A person who enjoys a busy and proactive work environment.
Desire working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) together with a good telephone manner and confident/friendly communication skills.
Good career prospects. After passing 3 months probationary period, company benefits will apply - Private medical insurance, company phone etc.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Prepare 5 questions to ask during your interview & give a brief overview of Freedom of Speech Ltd.