Due to our recent business expansion, we are looking for a new member of staff to join our team. Details are below.
External Sales and Development Executive Role
Freedom of Speech Ltd have a collective experience of over 40 years installing, training and supporting speech recognition solutions & assistive technology for a wide variety of companies across the UK who want to improve their document turnaround time, staff efficiency or to enable disabled staff to operate a PC efficiently. We also provide one-to-one tuition and assistance to clients with learning disabilities such as dyslexia and dyspraxia. Areas in which we may assist them include teaching organisational skills, memory strategies, time management, planning work schedules, literacy skills / reading skills / writing skills, confidence building & computer skills.
As a Sales & Development Executive you will be responsible for:
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent Freedom of Speech at trade exhibitions, events and software demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Create a pipeline of new business and develop new opportunities within our existing portfolio of clients.
- Review your own sales performance and provide weekly reports of activities.
Full product training and support will be offered to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Self-motivated, outgoing, confident, and have strong communication skills.
- You should be an accomplished problem solver and work well on your own and in a team.
- Full training and product knowledge will be provided.
- Confident with IT and windows packages.
The successful candidate will receive the following:
- Salary negotiable ranging from £14,000 to £18,000 per annum basic (dependant on experience)
- Commission based bonus structure
- Company car allowance
- Private healthcare insurance
Additional benefits include laptop, mobile phone, satellite navigation & company/travel expenses.
Worthing (West Sussex) or local area.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
If you are interested in this challenging new role, send us your CV (via post or e-mail), your current salary and confirmation that you have a full, clean driving license to:
Gary May (email@example.com)
Freedom of Speech Ltd, Columbia House, Columbia Drive, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3HD.