Olympus recently released their new range of hand-held microphones called the “RecMic II series”.
The RecMic II Series is created to cater to the highest demands of professionals who want the best usability and results with any speech-to-text solution. All devices also come with an extra smooth UV-coating and silent buttons to reduce disturbing touch noises. The antimicrobial surface meets hygienic requirements, especially in medical areas.
Product highlights include:
- Trackball with smart Cursor Motion - Faster Cursor Navigation & Mouse Control – The integrated trackball allows control of your mouse cursor while dictating.
- Closed Loudspeaker Chassis - Thanks to this Clever Construction, the speaker generates enough volume with good sound quality even from the smaller opening of the body.
- Triple-Layer Sound Studio Pop-Filter - Best Results With Speech Recognition – The construction blocks the wind noise of the mouth when talking into the microphones and ensures that no pop-noises are recorded.
- Antimicrobial Surface - Effective Against Microbes – The antimicrobial materials in the surface of the devices effectively protect against microbes.
- Microphone Stand with automatic Stand Detection - Smart Microphone Stand – The dedicated microphone stand allows you hands-free dictation, while operating with other instruments. The RecMic II automatically switches to wide directional between hands-free and classic dictation, without the need to alter microphone.
- HID Keyboard Mode - Full Compatibility – The user can select between three different modes, which are operating in a standard HID-Keyboard mode. Two are pre-defined button settings either for Dragon or Windows Speech Recognition and the third is fully customizable via the Olympus RecMic Configuration Tool (RCT).
For further information and pricing, get in touch with us via our contact page